Amanda Gaukroger, Lynn Delafosse, and Paul Killerby Education Psychologists at AFC.
About this Event
This webinar will give you an overview of how the AfC Education Psychology Service works with schools in Kingston and Richmond to support children and young people in the borough. It will cover the following: ·
- What is an Educational Psychologist? ·
- The role of the Educational Psychologist at Achieving for Children · Educational Psychology assessment ·
- Sharing of findings and support ·
- Overview of ADHD literature and research ·
- What an Educational Psychologist would look for when assessing. General strategies and signposting.
About the speaker
Amanda Gaukroger Lynn Delafosse Paul Killerby Education Psychologists at AFC
Registrants will be emailed the Zoom dial in details on the morning of the webinar.
Pricing & Assisted Places
We charge a modest amount for our seminars in order to help us cover our costs, yet we also want them to be affordable to as many people as possible. We have a limited number of assisted places for those suffering financial hardship. To apply for an assisted place, please get in touch with us outlining your circumstances at firstname.lastname@example.org
21st March, 2023 from 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM