About this Event
You may be primarily focused on how ADHD impacts your child, but did you know that adult ADHD – and partner responses to that ADHD – can have a huge impact on couples? The good news is that with couples, knowing the issues can provide insights into how to stop the conflict, more accurately assess your situation, and create communication strategies that bring you closer.
In this seminar, couples will learn:
· Predictable patterns that lead to struggles in ADHD-impacted couples
· How both partners contribute – it’s not just about ADHD
· How to head off conflict before it starts
· The importance of parenting skills to help guard against children developing Oppositional Defiance Disorder, a common co-existing condition with ADHD
· The top ways couples can help their children with ADHD thrive
About the speaker
Melissa Orlov, Marriage Consultant
Author, The ADHD Effect on Marriage and The Couple's Guide to Thriving with ADHD
Registrants will be emailed the Zoom dial in details on the morning of the webinar.
Pricing & Assisted Places
We charge a modest amount for our seminars in order to help us cover our costs, yet we also want them to be affordable to as many people as possible. We have a limited number of assisted places for those suffering financial hardship. To apply for an assisted place, please get in touch with us outlining your circumstances at email@example.com