About this event
· What is ADHD and explaining the complexities of the condition including co-morbidities
· What teachers should look out for when considering the needs of their ADHD pupils
· Effective strategies and support in the classroom and throughout the school for senior school pupils with ADHD
· Using resources and lesson plans to support an inclusive environment, including appropriate adaptions
· Understanding disability difference and developing empathy in pupils towards their classmates with ADHD
About the speaker
Colin Foley, National Director of Training, ADHD Foundation
This event will be held via Zoom webinar. You will be emailed the Zoom dial in details on the morning of the event.
The event fee for this webinar is £10.
If you have any difficulties making your booking, please contact email@example.com
This event is one of the ADHD Embrace Teacher Seminars series. These are hosted by ADHD Embrace and Kingston University, SIG on Inclusion and Social Justice, Department of Education.