We work with and help support schools, teaching staff and SENcos through the following ways:
- Teacher Seminars to educate, support and advice schools by education and ADHD experts.
- Schools’ Outreach programme to raise awareness of ADHD and how schools and teachers can engage with ADHD Embrace. Book below.
- Facebook group for teaching staff who want to share experiences and challenges with other teachers and SENCOs.
- Our website has an Education section which provides a wealth of information on ADHD in schools.
- Our Video Library has a section dedicated to the teaching community and is a useful resource covering a variety of subjects affecting those with ADHD.
Our Schools’ Outreach programme is typically a 20 – 30 minute session with our experts and are free to schools. You can book by emailing info@adhdembraceorg
Fundraising & PTAs
We also encourage schools and PTAs to nominate us as their selected charity in order to support our work. Much of what we offer is free or modestly priced to make it accessible to everybody. This can only be done with generous donations or fundraising events that support us. For more guidance on how you can help us fundraise, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org